You can't practice all the time and it's important to keep a sense of humour.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, but the phrygian mode begins with only a half step…
- Moral - learn the major scale modes it's quicker.
Why is a guitar better than a piano?
- It costs less to re-string a guitar and you can hang it round your neck without the risk of back injury.
What's the difference between a trampoline and a cheap guitar?
- You have to take your shoes off to jump on a trampoline.
Son- "When I grow up I want to be a lead guitarist."
Father- "You can't have it both ways."
How does a Lead Guitarist change a lightbulb?
- He holds it and the world revolves around him.
What do you get when you put a diminished chord together with an augmented chord?
- A demented chord.
How many bass players does it take to change a lightbulb?
- None, the lead guitarist can do it with his teeth.
What's the difference between a guitarist and a savings bond?
- One eventually matures and makes money
How many bass players does it take to pave a driveway?
- Seven - if sliced thin and you lay them out correctly.
How does a bass player count 7/8 time?
Apologies to all bass players!